Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well, this is my first post. I thought that I would try this whole 'blog' thing out. I am still on maternity leave until the end of September. I am lucky enough to work for a terrific company that let me extend my maternity leave!! I just wasn't ready to leave my little bundle of joy with strangers yet. I know that he will be fine at daycare. I am hoping to get him to sleep through the night before I go back to work. At least he will sleep until 2 AM now.

I have decided to make his Halloween costume. I bought the pattern off of ebay. Now I just have to buy the materials and start sewing. I haven't sewed anything since Freshman year of high school, which was quite awhile ago! Wish me luck!

Here is a picture of what I am going to attempt to sew:


3 comments:

Erin M said...

i decided to try and take up sewing again too. I'm going to make some dolls for the girls

A Life Uncommon said...

HE will look very cute!

emsm said...

Jase is sure to be the cutest little lion ever!!!!