Well, the baby finally sleeps through the night!! Last night he didn't wake up for a bottle, but he did wake up a few times screaming. When I went into his room, I found him on his tummy with his arm squished underneath him. The poor thing was just crying out of pain! As soon as I put him back on his back, he went right back to sleep. He sleeps a full 10 hours at night now! Yay!!!!!
I can't believe that he is rolling onto his tummy already. I also think that his teeth are getting ready to come in. He will chew on anything that he can get into his mouth!
Running with his ABC's
15 years ago

1 comments:
Heather that is wonderful news!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! What a big boy he is getting to be.....and I am sure will be even cuter with a lil tooth in there! :)
Post a Comment